What a lovely surprise I had on my birthday (Monday), not only did me and PR go away for a few nights to Edinburgh, but I have been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award! I was nominated by Creative Pixie because we both encourage each other’s love of all things crafty! How lovely 🙂
It is a wonderful concept where bloggers nominate their favourite blogs for the award.
The rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you – ‘Thank you so much for nominating me – was a lovely discovery on my birthday! I have thoroughly enjoyed following your blog from the beginning and your lovely comments on my blog are greatly appreciated’ 🙂
2. write a few interesting (?) facts about yourself.
- I work as a Staff Nurse on a very busy surgical ward looking after Head & Neck Cancer patients and also Breast Cancer patients.
- I am getting married on October 12th 2012 to my best friend. (Awww 🙂 )
- I like rock and metal music.
- I used to swim competitively for my home county and won many awards for fastest time in my age group.
- My eyelashes are so long they touch my glasses.
- I have a habit interrupting others when talking.
3.paste the award on your blog – see above!
4. link the person who nominated you for the award – http://creativepixie.wordpress.com/
5. nominate up to about 5 of the blogs you like with links to their sites.
These are some of the blogs I like to read and have nominated for the Beautiful Blogger award:
- Made By Patch – love the fact that she also has a huge passion for beautiful fabrics and yarns like me! http://madebypatch.wordpress.com/
- The Little Room of Rachell – love her ripple blanket. http://thelittleroomofrachell.wordpress.com/
- Rambling Designs – I absolutely love her crochet tiny top hat! I want one 🙂 http://ramblingdesign.wordpress.com/
- Sheri Crochets – has made some absolutelty delightful granny sqaures http://shericrochet.wordpress.com/
- The Coffee and Crafts Chronicles – love everything about this blog http://thecoffeeandcraftschronicles.wordpress.com/